Wednesday 29 August 2012

Welcome!!

 
Hi there :)
 
My name is Ashleigh and welcome to my blog:) I've created this blog as a means for me to share everything and anything in my life and things that I feel are important to talk about.
 
 
Let me tell you a little about me. I am 22, I live in Durban, South Africa and I am a freelance make-up artist. I love make-up (obviously) and anything bright and I'm a nail polish addict.
 
My brother is studying at Keuka College in America, he's definitely my best friend and I love him with all my heart. Being so far away from him sucks and I miss him terribly but I am so Proud of him for achieving his dream of studying overseas.
 
I have a boyfriend named Shane who means the world to me. He's incredibly funny and makes me laugh so much and makes me so incredibly happy, I couldn't ask for a better man in my life.
 
My mother is my pillar of strength and has been an amazing role model for my brother and I. She has provided for us solely since my father passed away and I love her more than she'll ever know.
 
I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and please never hesitate to talk to me about anything at all :)
 
Ash
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment